Copaxone and nausea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alicious View Post
    How bizarre! I definitely have nausea some evenings, but usually have none, but it's subtle. I am so curious about what is happening with yours! And WOO HOO for no new lesions!

My meds are pretty boring; other than the random low grade nausea (OK, not random--always 3-3.5 hours post injection). I am, however, having my first flare since diagnosis a year+ ago, so I'm having a pity party. Considering my first two flares were 6 months apart, though, 14 months is pretty good. I had no new lesions on my last MRI, too; we'll see what the tube has to say after my scan tomorrow!
    Alice

I can get a flare up when I exhaust myself, like around holidays or after I've been sick. Early Dec. I had a really bad cold and afterward a flare up. Pisses me off when that happens!

Much luck with your new scan. Keep us posted.

Sandra

Comment

UPDATE: I received my current refill and guess what? NO NAUSEA PROBLEM!!! Gee, could it have been something with the previous refill like I suspected?? Could the drug company put aside their knowledge of the product and actually LISTEN to those of us who actually use the stuff?! We know our bodies and how we react to meds.

Comment

GAH! How incredibly frustrating. I am so glad you are doing better on this new batch, at least.

Comment

Working...
        X