Canada - LDN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada - LDN??

I know there used to be a room for questions to other Canadians, but I can't find it. Are there any Canadians on LDN? Who prescribes it?
    Any stories about LDN?

I was just talking with my pharmacist about this last week. I'm going to be asking my doctor about it in the next couple of weeks when I see him.

Aside from reading about its potential benefits, the only other thing i know is that it must be made at a compound pharmacy and that it doesn't appear to be too expensive.

I'll post what I find out.
    “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”
    ~ Mark Twain . . .Or a typo on the Internet. Srsly.

Comment

If you go to LDNaware.org there is a Canadian page with link to a Facebook group as well as a list of pharmacies.

Pharmacies often are a good place to contact for a doctor referral who prescribes LDN.

Comment

If you havn't already, make sure to visit the "Useful LDN Information" sticky on the Medications forum.

There is a "To My Doctor" letter on the thread as well as on the Resources page of LDNaware.org that may help.

Comment

My Neurologist prescribed it in consultation with my GP. I purchase mine form a local compounding pharmacy. $36 month... I live in a relatively small town of 80,000 people and we have 4 pharmacies that sell it.

Comment

Working...
          X