Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!

Hello. I thought this introduce yourself thing sounded really nice, so here I am.

I am 39 years old and was diagnosed in 2008. How long have I had MS...probably 25 years judging by what my body, eyes, brain, etc have been through...all of which was a medical anomaly that was treated with antibiotics because it had to be some sort of infection....you know how it goes.

Anyhow..problem identified!

Yes, I have MS, and as it turns out Epilepsy (Go Team Me!), and small benign tumor on the pituitary gland (can it get any better?).

As irritating and frustrating and ultra-painful as some days are, I hold onto the fact that I am still here. I have a fantastic son who is seven. I home-school my boy and consult from home for my own business. I live on a micro-farm with 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 carnival goldfish, 2 geese, 6 chickens, 4 guinea hens, and recently added 2 horses. I like to garden when I can and when able, and I like to stay home which is a good thing as I can no longer drive more than the 10 miles to town (seizures). My husband is the most awesome man any woman could want to be married to and I am blessed. My church family is fantastic and I pray to God everyday that a cure be found for not just MS, but all ailments...or at least the pathway to cures be lighted.

So glad to be here and looking forward to learning and sharing.

Originally posted by Sahwahma View Post
    ..or at least the pathway to cures be lighted.
    Welcome Sahwahma!! What a wonderful way of saying what we all hope for! We're happy you found us and hope you come back often to share your MS journey with us - it sounds busy!! I'm glad you have a great attitude and an equally great support system. Be well
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi and welcome!
      Your home and family sound wonderful. Hang in there, Jules
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Hello !!

Hi i am Harvey Scott and newbie here. I just join the Ms-world's and here to share with you over weight related issue's.

Comment

WELCOME SAHWAHMA!!!!!!!!! great too have you, but sorry why. this is a great group of people! very caring and understanding (we are all affected by ms). share and ask!
          i`m 45, dx in 2000, and live on a 145 acre farm. any questions, i`ll be happy to share experiences (i`m not shy). send me an e mail if you wish.
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

HI, I'm also new here.

Comment

Working...
            X