Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Thought I would introduce myself to everyone.....My name is Bobbi, and I was diagnosed with RRMS on June 11th of this year. I am looking forward to making new friends

Welcome! Sorry for the reason!

Sara

Comment

WELCOME BOBBI!!!!!!!! it is great to have you here, but sorry why. Any time you have a question, please ask. The people here are warm and friendly and are quick to help! Good luck
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi Bobbi! It's nice to meet you! If you haven't already, you might be interested in the Newly Diagnosed forum. Lots of good people there and willing to share what it's like to be newly diagnosed with MS. Of course, explore all the forums - lots of good information and stories all around!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hey Bobbi,

I am Tracy aka Annamae7 on here. I was just diagnosed June 1st of this year. It was totally overwhelming for me, I had no idea I had MS. I am so thankful I have found this place.

MSWorld has become my safe zone. I can come here and everyone is welcoming, warm and friendly. They answer all my questions, never make me feel stupid for asking. It's like chatting with friends over tea.....feels like home.

I hope you find the support I have, come to chat some time, it has really helped me and already I have met some very good friends that I now e-mail or facebook with. Hope to see you there.

Tracy

Comment

Working...
          X