HI Everyone! I am new to the site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Everyone! I am new to the site.

Hello. I am newly diagnosed with RRMS. I start Rebif in a couple of weeks.
    I have had symptoms since 2007 and probably before that but didn't realize what is was.
    In June of this year I had a major flare up. In July it had gotten so bad that I went to the ER and was seen by neuro. After initial MRI I had a nerve study done. Both showed MS.
    At the end of July I was hospitalized and had a VEP and cervical MRI. Both showed Lesions.
    So now I am a new member of the MS family.
    I hope to learn as much as I can and to help others.

MaMa C
    MaMa C

Hi Mama C

Welcome and sorry you have to join us. I am very happy to hear you are starting on Rebif

...just remember if you have side effects they will get better. You should take Ibuprofen (or similar) at the time of your injection and it will lessen the side effects.

Best wishes and good luck to you
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

I am new on this forum and I want to share my health knowledge with people and want to get more knowledge.

Comment

they didn't see anything with mine except mirror pattern oligoclonal bands and lesions in the juxtacortical area. My veps were normal,baer normal,nerve conduction and emgs were normal..eeg normal,normal c spine mri..normal igg synthesis,normal albumin.

Comment

WELCOME MAMA C!!!!!!! it is great to have you here, but I'm sorry why. Any questions you have, please ask. The members here are very warm and caring, and will answer questions you have. Good luck
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

THANK YOU.
            I HAVE FOUND THIS TO BE A HELPFUL PLACE.

MaMa C
            MaMa C

Comment

Working...
            X