Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

I'm not to new to MS I have had it for about 5 years now. I'm just not mad anymore about having MS. What I am now is thankful for everyone and everything in my life. So i do not have much money, but we live ok with what we have. I have 3 wonderful kids they will do anything I need them to do, and a wonderful husband, we will be marry for 24 years next mouth. Now I what to get into a group and talk about MS where before it was to hard too.

Welcome Chrisflan! Glad you worked through your anger with/at it, that is a heavy burden to lug that around. It sounds like you have great support at home too! Hope you find what you need from this group, there's lots of wisdom, compassion and even humour sometimes. Nice to 'meet' you!
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Well, you have come to the right place, chrisflan and welcome!! So happy to hear that you are in a good place on your MS journey. It's wonderful that you have a loving support system - I don't know where I'd be without mine!

Come and visit us often. Lots of good people here and another great support system
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi there Chrisflan!

Glad you decided to join us! I hope while you are here, you feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind at the time.

I still get mad, sad, and even a little depressed now and then about having MS, but I get over it quicker and I've learned to control it better. Like you, I have a good support system at home, and they help a lot!

Join in and enjoy your time with us!
        Echo
        DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Hi i am Hervey smith newbie here.
          i just join the Msworld and here to share with you health related services.

Comment

Hi Chrisflan,
            Welcome to the boards. i am glad you found us and are getting your brain around this MonSter. The number 1 thing to remember is that we all have MS here. And we all are searching for solutions to live and feel better. Good luck

Comment

RE:

Hello...my name is Shannon...I just signed up here at MS. Hope to be friends with all of you.

Comment

Hello Friends !

Hi Chris, Shannon and everyone. I am always looking to talk to positive MS'ers. We all know how we can feel down about our situation. Everyone has a story that must be shared and vented. Then I believe we must all get up and start living again (those that know me know that I am just that way) !!!

I was DX in 2010, happily married for over 27yrs (4 kids) 1 college grad & 2 in collage and 1 in middle school. Actually, two of the four are our nieces who we are raising...

I love life (MS sucks), trying to stay active and keep moving.. Last Saturday I rode my bike 11 miles to help train our local running group and carry the AED (backpack).

I can't run or hardly walk but I can still bike and until MS takes that IT BELONGS TO ME!!! I OWN this challenge....

Anyway.. stay positive and keep going everyone !!!!

Comment

Working...
                X