Those Invisible Bugs On My Leg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Invisible Bugs On My Leg...

are driving me nuts! This past week I feel them on my left leg every day. Evening and night are the worst. They're driving my crazy. Makes it hard to concentrate sometimes (and I have a hard enough time with that as it is). Does anyone else have this problem?
    Diagnosed December 20, 2011
    Avonex: February 10, 2012 - March 16, 2013
    Tysabri: June 28, 2013 - May 23, 2014
    Betaseron: August 15, 2014 - March 10, 2015
    Aubagio: June 18, 2015 - current

Yes

I get the feeling of being bit by bugs (a sting) on the back of my legs & back side --- yes lol.. butt. But when it happens it's like a swarm attacked me.
    But that is better than the stabbing needle feeling I get on various areas .
    Tl-Tr3
    DX'07 MS- on Tysabri-

Comment

It's the crawling on your legs feeling that is the worst. I keep trying to swat off the invisible bugs. Weirdest thing.

Comment

I get that feeling (bugs or skin crawling) when my fasciculations are minor. It's constant and annoying. I do take Lyrica, which helps muscle twitches, and it takes care of what I experience, but I'm not sure if yours would be the same thing.

I'm taking it for electrical shocks in my legs and the muscle twitching so I can sleep. It works well. I hate having to take meds ... however the purist in me has given up.

Comment

I get this a lot, I have a fear of spiders which makes it worse because I often think I have a spider on me!

Comment

I get constant little stings...arms, legs, stomach and back. I drive my hubby crazy asking if there is a bug on me. There never is and I assume it's the MS!
            DX RRMS 10/09/2003
            DX FIBROMYALGIA 08/1990
            COPAXONE 10/09/2003

Comment

Bugs

That is my feeling. I just know it is a bug and swat it and there is nothing there. I hate spiders and ticks!

Comment

Me too. Especially on my left side when I'm sitting on the couch. Very itchy too.

Comment

Fire Ants

I experienced this several years ago. My upper right arm felt like I had a trail of fire ants marching up and down it leaving an itchy, burning sting. No bugs here either. Neur osaid it was neuropathy. I found that if I put an ice bag or similar on it for a few minutes, the sensation would eventually subside.

After several months, this went away and has not come back again. MS is a weird MonSter.

Comment

Thankfully I (so far) don't feel any bites or stings. It's just the sensation of ants running up and down my leg (usually my left leg). People would give me crazy looks when I'd check for bugs, so now I just play it off like I've got an itch.
                    Diagnosed December 20, 2011
                    Avonex: February 10, 2012 - March 16, 2013
                    Tysabri: June 28, 2013 - May 23, 2014
                    Betaseron: August 15, 2014 - March 10, 2015
                    Aubagio: June 18, 2015 - current

Comment

I'm bugged too....!

Lost cupcakes thanks for your post (and all the other posters). I thought I was losing my mind - as you said, for me it feels like ants are climbing up my legs - can occasionally be on my arms as well. This disease has some crazy symptoms, that's for sure!!
                      Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
                      It's already tomorrow in Australia" - Charles Schultz

Comment

Working...
                      X