Getting Cheap Prescription Meds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Cheap Prescription Meds

I just wanted to mention that if you don't have insurance coverage for medecine or even if you do, you can get many for only $4 per month. If you don't have insurance, never go to a drug store. Check here first:

http://i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion...icdruglist.pdf

$4 for 1 month, $10 for 90 days is quite common at many non-chain Drugstores. The local Grocery Store also has many free 30 day Antibiotics.
    Bill
    Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

The reduced priced

is great but all the drugs are generic.

Comment

true and true. My local Kroger also has a $4 formulary. I just wanted people to know because everyone knows walmart. The problem is that you have to check first. Our local safeway or wallgreens is the most expensive place if you don't have insurance. Also, some people pay $10 for generics that you can get at walmart for $4.

If you have good insurance, you may not need it. But anyone needing many drugs can find them there. Generics, of course, but there's a generic of almost all drugs. You don't have to take the newest one.

Comment

My health insurance requires a co-pay of $10 per month for medication I can get for $4 per month or $10 for 90 days at WalMart or other pharmacies with similar programs. Gee, would I rather pay $30 for 90 days or $10?

Even those with health insurance might want to check out these programs for generic drugs.

Comment

Working...
          X