• Show
Clear All

MS and hell

Hello everyone
    i just joined this board so i can see what other people are going through
    I have had MS for 8 yrs....very long 8 yrs

Hi

Hello!
    I've had it for 2 years & find this site to be a valuable source of info (THE best as far as I'm concerned. Nothing better than personal insight from people who know what you're going through)
    I hope you find it helpful & respond to others when you can. I don't always go back to "thank" responders to my posts but truly appreciate all responses
    Either way, welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome, this is a great place!!
      dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Hi Lilly and welcome to MSWorld!! Hope you can feel at home here and see that we understand what living with MS means. We are a diverse group of people, but all willing to be of support and offer suggestions and information.

We hope to hear more from you as you share your story. Take care of yourself
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I am glad you found us. Maybe you will learn something valuable, maybe you will pass on something valuable to someone else. We are a community. And I think the thread title should read MS is hell.

Comment

Hi Lilly, I've been diagnosed for 12 years and know what you mean by long years. I've found this site to be helpful just because people here for the most part understand. Take care Dale
            Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hello and Welcome Lilly!
              When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

This is an amazing thread!

We all live with MS and know what it's like to "live" the MS lifestyle every day.

Sometimes I say we are "one" with our members. Does that make sense, or do any of you have other suggestions?

I think we exist so that "MS is not H... !"

Any thoughts appreciated!

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by alanpgh View Post

Sometimes I say we are "one" with our members. Does that make sense, or do any of you have other suggestions?

I think we exist so that "MS is not H... !"
                  I totally get you Alanpgh! Very well said!
                  When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
                  X