Just when I was feeling better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when I was feeling better

Seems like Murphy's Law has struck again.
    Finally felt like I was getting back on track; back on Ampyra, energy level better, and progress made in registering my daughter for online public homeschooling in the fall.
    Unfortunately, what I thought was my body getting better at side effects of meds/drinking lots of water ...turned out to be a stomach bug. My worst mistake of the day (which actually started with good energy level and high hopes) was drinking a cup of coffee with Miralax; a normally necessary thing. After I later had some breakfast with the kids, I soon realized something was wrong.
    So ...my supposed bright, energetic day filled with promise turned out to be a day of fatigue and tummy troubles. I think it is some sort of bug that is going around because it sounds like my brother has it (or something similar) too.
    Soooo glad that my kids are older now and can fend a little more for themselves! ;-)

Proverbs 31 wannabe
    Isaiah 26:3,4 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord forever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."

Yes, you have to love Murphy's law. Just make sure you get plenty of rest. Hope you feel better soon.
    ~Brittan~ Over 15 years w/ symptoms & Recently diagnosed w/ Chiari 1 Malformation - it has a lot of similar symptoms to MS. Easy to dx by MRI. See videos CM info - how to dx via MRI: https://youtu.be/I0f9e3pU6to CM symptoms: https://youtu.be/YyF3HVgHpCs FB group: Chiari Is For Real

Comment

Originally posted by Brittan View Post
      Yes, you have to love Murphy's law. Just make sure you get plenty of rest. Hope you feel better soon.
      Brittan,
      Yes, Murphy's law was definitely in action for a day or two.
      Funny part? I forgot to click on "submit!" When I was feeling better and wanted to see if anyone had commented, my message popped up; just waiting for me to send it!

Now, I am back to the "opposite" problem. Drinking tons of water and taking my Miralax faithfully! Just gotta laugh at the situation or I would end up crying or whining. ;-)

Proverbs 31 wannabe
      Isaiah 26:3,4 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord forever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."

Comment

Hope you are feeling better soon!I also hope there is no more Murphy's Law for you!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X