insurance copay assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insurance copay assistance

I was wondering if anyone knows of programs to help with co pays and or deductibles for dr visits. I am insured through my job and have co pays for every dr or pt visits but am going to have to possibly stop going because the copays and deductibles are cutting to deeply into my basic cost of living. Any info will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

Every co-pay costs me $40.00, so I know how it can add up. I wish that I had something to help you but I don't. Good luck on your search.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
      Every co-pay costs me $40.00, so I know how it can add up. I wish that I had something to help you but I don't. Good luck on your search.
      thanks jerry

Comment

This is a very good question. There are many charitable organizations that help with copayments for specific treatments but doctor visits... I'm in the same boat.

I usually ask the doctor if they will accept what the insurance pays as payment in full. Many are empathetic to our situation and will do that.

I will keep my ear to the ground and if I find anything ill post it. Good luck. I know how tough it is to keep a budget with all these medical expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by palmtree View Post
          This is a very good question. There are many charitable organizations that help with copayments for specific treatments but doctor visits... I'm in the same boat.

I usually ask the doctor if they will accept what the insurance pays as payment in full. Many are empathetic to our situation and will do that.

I will keep my ear to the ground and if I find anything ill post it. Good luck. I know how tough it is to keep a budget with all these medical expenses.

thanks alot! any info you may hear of will be much appreciated because im just feeling like im being burried alive ya know!

Comment

Working...
          X