greetings from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greetings from Michigan

Hello, everyone! My name is Hannah and I'm a 33, er, 27 year old newlywed. I'm in limbo right now when it comes to a diagnosis of MS. I am frustrated, exhausted, and feel sorry for my new husband. we are supposed to be in honeymoon phase still, and instead, we are dealing with THIS.

I work as a massage therapist which i LOVE to do. However, this testing and eye disturbances have left me at the mercy of what my body feels like doing on any given day. The terms atypical and anomaly have been used to describe what my neuro believes is happening.

Thank you for this place. A place where myself and others can reach out for support. This journey has been a long one, and I'm excited to have found a place where others understand.
    Optic Neuritis -- 5/2013
    Dx MS -- 2/25/2014

Fearless with MS

Hello Hannah

Welcome to MSWorld.

I hope your time in 'limbo' is short.

Congratulations regarding your recent marriage.

I too am from Michigan...actually there a quite a bunch
    from our state here *s*
    ~life has ups and downs...I try to go in circles~
    dx'd rrms in '97

Comment

welcome!

(I'm also from MI)

Comment

hello

hello from your southern neighbor here. I live in the toledo ohio area.

I too hope your time in limbo land is short.
        God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Hannah Brintnall View Post
          Hello, everyone! My name is Hannah and I'm a 33, er, 27 year old newlywed. I'm in limbo right now when it comes to a diagnosis of MS. I am frustrated, exhausted, and feel sorry for my new husband. we are supposed to be in honeymoon phase still, and instead, we are dealing with THIS.

I work as a massage therapist which i LOVE to do. However, this testing and eye disturbances have left me at the mercy of what my body feels like doing on any given day. The terms atypical and anomaly have been used to describe what my neuro believes is happening.

Thank you for this place. A place where myself and others can reach out for support. This journey has been a long one, and I'm excited to have found a place where others understand.
          I AM ALSO FRON MI

Comment

Greetings and Congratulations, I wish it was not because you are feeling bad but hopefully it will turn out to be something easily treatable and quickly curable.
            I am also from Mi. but from above the bridge. Lot of great people here, so ask your questions and check out all the posts. You will find a ton of experienced people here that actually understand.
            Once again, Welcome!!!!!!
            PEACE
            Tortis

Comment

Hi and welcome! Congrats on your wedding!
              Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Working...
              X