Hello there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there...

My name is Michele Hojewski and i am from Greenacres, Florida. I was a member here a few years ago when I started to have testing for MS and the Neurologist basically said I was developing lesions from migraines and stopped all treatment.
    Last year I had an updated MRI with a new Neuro and he spotted more than 2 dozen lesions on the outer portions of my brain in all areas. He started me on a cocktail of meds and vitamins and medications. He also dx'd me with Demyelinating disease of the Central Nervous System, Unspecified.
    I now am having MRI's every 6 months to rate the speed of the growth (of the lesions). My next scan is in August.

Hello MichleH

Welcome back!
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Hi Michele and welcome back.

Greenacres is a nice town. We lived in Miami for 9 years before moving to Houston. Still got a condo on Treasure Island outside of St. Pete.

"demyelinating disease of the central nervous system, unspecified." That's a new one to me. It sounds like something off a radiologist's report.

Tom
      "Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
      - Voltaire

Comment

That came from my Neurologist. Basically what demyelinating disease of the central nervous system, unspecified is, is it can not be specified to 1 disease. I am having symptoms of several and not enough to pin point a specific disease... He can not give me the MS dx yet because the location of the lesions. And Thanks

Comment

Hello and Welcome Back MichleH!
          When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
          X