Hi, new here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, new here!

My name is Katie. I'm 31, single mom, full time worker, and full time student. I stay pretty busy. I'm currently in limbo land, with my official diagnosis being "Suspected MS". I'll tell that story in the limbo forum. I was very happy to find this community, as it seems there isn't a whole lot of peer support to be found.

Hello and Welcome mskt81!
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Hi Katie - I want to welcome you to MSWorld and say that I'm happy that you found us! It sounds like you lead a full life and I'm hoping it continues that way~

Even if the dx is definite MS, there is no reason you can't lead a healthy productive life for as long as you can. Many of us find that eating well, taking supplements, maintaining a positive attitude and exercising will go a long way!

You take care and come back often
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi and welcome! You sound like a busy lady. What are you going to school for?
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Geeze...I literally forgot all about this forum.

I'm working on a business admin with IT concentration degree. It's very slow going, since I go on line.

Comment

Working...
          X