work and work some mor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

work and work some mor

Only jobs no career. Just a HS education. Ok its not all bad ..most my life was all about giving my time and all of my energy to helping people become happy. While I work and slaved and worked and slaved happily.

All I can do is work. I wonder is it worth keepin working.

Originally posted by negitave person View Post
    All I can do is work. I wonder is it worth keepin working.
    A lot of people will say yet it is. It's worth working as much as you can for as long as you can because it will give you enough income to save for the future, which is unknown. It will also allow you to collect a higher amount of money if you should become disabled and have to go on SSDI or a higher amount of Social Security retirement benefits when you retire.

You would be surprised how little the benefit is compared to what you are used to making and what your bills are. The more money you make now the more financial options you'll have later. When compared with that a lot of people will say that the only reason to stop working is if it makes you a danger to yourself or others.

If you have no life outside of work then the answer may not be to stop working. The answer may be to talk with your doctor about possible treatments to give you more energy to do things outside of work. Another possibility is to get mental health counseling to help you expand and fulfill yourself in other ways in addition to providing for yourself by working.

Comment

Thanks. I just came off a 7 day work week. Working 7am to 3. And the same to come.

I was thinking that well ..I only earn min wage it seems like a foolish thing that I put up with all the crap at bullymart.

I have discussed fatigue. with my D.R. tried some meds that did not work for me.

Comment

Working...
      X