Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi. My name is Jennifer, and I just joined this forum. This is the first MS forum I have ever belonged to.

Here is a little about me. I was diagnosed in 2004 with the relapsing/remitting form of MS. I am so thankful to be able to report that I am currently not symptomatic. For the past 6 years, I have been on Rebif, but I recently began treatment with a new neurologist. I started on Tecfidera this week.

I'm excited to exchange information with other MS patients on this forum and to hear about other people's experiences.

Thanks for having me!

Hi Jennifer, and welcome to the MSW Forums! I am happy you have been stable for so long! There is a Tec forum here that perhaps you can contribute to as well with symptoms or whatever. It is so new that it helps everyone to hear all kinds of stories. I hope you will look around, answer, and ask questions that you have, check out our chat rooms etc.

Good to meet you.

Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

And a welcome from me too, Jennifer! Glad you joined us and it's good to hear you're doing so well. There are some good suggestions from others using Tecfidera and dealing with side effects, so read up all you can as Lisa says. I hope it works well for you and let us know how it goes.

Take care!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

WELCOME JENNIFER! It is great to have you there and I'm glad you found us, but now I am sorry you had to. I was diagnosed in 2000, and I am primary progressive.our members are friendly and helpful, so any questions you ask will probably get a response( and a friendly one at that). Good luck to you.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X