New-But Saying "Good-Bye"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New-But Saying "Good-Bye"

I joined this forum last week, and I'd like to thank the members that welcomed me, but I am leaving.

I belong to a number of MS forums, and our posts are not read by a moderator, before they are posted.

I posted a post, very early this morning, and it still has not been posted.

Good-Bye & Good Luck, Everyone.

Sydney

I hope you come back and visit. Good luck

Comment

Oh no! I hope you'll stay. The delay between writing a post and it being published is annoying, but you get used to it.
      Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

please accept my apologies, all of the moderators are volunteers and occasionally things come up that prevent us from being here. As I am usually on in the mornings, and I had an appointment, I feel responsible for this. Again, I am sorry.

Thank you,

hunterd
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Me too hunterd. I had an appointment in the morning. I feel really bad.

Lisa
          Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
          SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
          Tysabri

Comment

ABOUT THIS FORUM...

I don't like the way things we write are buried and not answered....& dead ended or very hard to find.

Also about these Posting Rules...

Posting Rules
            You may post new threads
            You may post replies
            You may not post attachments
            You may not edit your posts
            BB code is On
            Smilies are On
            [IMG] code is Off
            HTML code is Off

WHY IS THERE NO EDITING OF YOUR OWN WORDS THAT WE POSTED PERMITTED?

WHY CAN’T WE POST ATTACHMENTS LIKE PHOTOS OR FILES…??

We did all this before on MS CONNECTION...but everything we had on there was deleted and lost and never restored when they changed there software program to a new POS back in MAY.

MS KILLS CONNECTIONS AND DESTROYS CONNECTIONS AND LOSES ARE FRIENDS AND FILES
            THIS SHOULD NOT BE THE WAY IT IS TODAY..BUT IT IS...
            FREEDOM OF SPEECH OR FREE TO BE DUMB...
            THESE RIGHTS SHOULD NOT BE INTERFERED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!
            MS'ers may not all walk-- but, we can still roll along-so lets rock-n-roll as a power mobility group I do have an extra scooter & Powerchair The cat or my caregiver won't ride with me so maybe you could?

Comment

Originally posted by MSMOBILITYMAN View Post

WHY IS THERE NO EDITING OF YOUR OWN WORDS THAT WE POSTED PERMITTED?

We do not allow editing of posts here because, as always, we are keeping our forum G-rated and in compliance with our gudelines. We do not allow phone numbers, addresses, etc. or anything else that does not comply with our guidelines.

Originally posted by [COLOR=black
              WHY CAN’T WE POST ATTACHMENTS LIKE PHOTOS OR FILES…??
              Attachments are not allowed because our software won't allow this. The photos in our avatars are the only ones the software allows. You may change them as often as you want.

Originally posted by [COLOR=black
              [/COLOR]
              We did all this before on MS CONNECTION...but everything we had on there was deleted and lost and never restored when they changed there software program to a new POS back in MAY.

MS KILLS CONNECTIONS AND DESTROYS CONNECTIONS AND LOSES ARE FRIENDS AND FILES
              THIS SHOULD NOT BE THE WAY IT IS TODAY..BUT IT IS...
              FREEDOM OF SPEECH OR FREE TO BE DUMB...
              THESE RIGHTS SHOULD NOT BE INTERFERED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I'm sorry you had a problem with MS Connections (a forum connected to NMSS). This forum is a complete and separate forum from MSWorld. They are separate entities and use separate software programs!

Hope this answers your questions, msmobilityman!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
              X