BG 12 to the FDA:) woot! woot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG 12 to the FDA:) woot! woot!

BG12 from Biogen went to the FDA on 2/29 with a fast track designation. Let´s collectively cross our fingers! I´ve read that fast track drugs can (not always) go through the process in six months.

If you go to my homepage i put 2 links to articles that were written the day they applied. The links are under 1/15/2012,the day i started adding links to article about BG 12.

In one of the articles it said bigen had submitted the largest dataset for any MS drug against placebo and they were expecting to get response and approval from the FDA to market in a couple of months
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to read this!!

I've been waiting forever...I also have psoriasis, so I'm looking to kill two birds with one stone..

I still want to know exactly what those intestinal side effects are about!!

Yaaaayyy for us!!!!
      Dx 06/07
      Copaxone

Comment

Obtaining BG-12 in the US before FDA approval?

Has anyone tried to get BG-12/Fumaderm from UK/Germany/Ireland (or another country where it has been approved)? If so, what have you done? Have you been successful? Have there been any roadblocks? Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X