Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on Aubagio & like it? *************

I see very few good threads , if any .
    In fact reading thru these make me want to NOT try it .
    I ,of course , realize not everyone posts the good things.

I tried Tecfidera for 11 mos & had to stop. (side effects & relapse) .
    So just wondering if anyone likes it ?
    Tl-Tr3
    DX'07 MS- on Tysabri-

I felt the same way...

There just aren't many posts about Aubagio but I think it's because not many people have complaints about it.

I was scared to try it because I couldn't find a lot of info but I finally just took the darn pill and waited. The first day I had a little headache, a little tummy issues the 1st week, one really bad weekend with tummy issues (but was still able to mostly function) about a week into the 3rd month and one or two instances of random, mild nausea that goes away quickly. I'm on month 4 now.

To answer your question, I do like Aubagio. I feel much better on it than I did on Copaxone. Less cranky and much less tired all the time. Plus, not having to do the shot every night makes me feel less like a sick person, if that makes sense.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Comment

I've been on it since Jan 2013 with no complaints. Easy to take 1 pill per day and I use the mfg copay assistance so it's inexpensive for me.

If you read thru the Aubagio threads you'll see some posts of people that had issues, and some that decided to stop and wash-out.

Comment

Thanks for the posts....

I knew people had to be out there .
        I am not a candidate for Gilenya due to heart rhythm issue, so it's either , Aubagio, or back to shots.
        I've had my first blood work - trying to finalize my decision.
        Thank you!
        Tl-Tr3
        DX'07 MS- on Tysabri-

Comment

I have been on Aubagio for 20 months and I am so grateful my doctor suggested this. This is my first DMD and aside from some hair loss I have had no side effects. I also have had NO NEW LESIONS since starting Aubagio!!!!

Comment

hair loss

Loopey
            how much hair loss have you experienced? Is it patches or thinning?

Comment

It was thinning and it stopped. Now it is growing back. It does seem a little frizzier than it was before but not bad.

Comment

Aubagio was my lifesaver

I got my vision back, can walk with assistance and don't fall since I started Aubagio

Comment

Working...
                X