1 Yr Ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Yr Ago

I am relatively new to this MS thing. New symptoms popping up all the time. It scares me...the unknown of what's gonna go wrong next. Its comforting to know I'm not alone in this. Oh, and the veterans out there to this...pls be patient with us. Thank you

How bizzare

Welcome and sorry you have to join us....This is a great place to get some answers or at least a better understanding..Take care!
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Welcome to MSWorld, How Bizarre!! We're glad you joined us. Have you visited the forum called Limbo Landers and Newly Diagnosed? Within this is a thread called Rest Area Newbies Lounge where you will meet gomer and all the rest who are dealing with issues specifically for newly dx folks. You will meet some wonderful people there who are also dealing with a new dx. Please drop in and say hi and share your story and concerns!

and btw, us old veterans will indeed be patient with you!!.... we've all been there
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X