hello to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello to all

I'll start by stating that it is my wife that has been diagnosed with MS this past March. She is 53 and her doctor says she has primary progressive MS. He states that there is really no treatment for this type, or reason to treat.

I see several posts about treatments and I guess my question is:

Are any of you that have primary progressive MS taking treatments and if so have you seen any benifits? What else can you tell me of this type of MS?

I have a lot more questions, but will start with these...Thanks, Frank

Hi Frank54

I have relapsing/remitting MS so I can not comment of treatment for you wife I just wanted to say Hello and welcome.

It is wonderful that you are helping her search for answers. Bless you both.
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Frank,
      I am dx'd with Primary Progressive MS, also and I will be 54 at Christmas, this year. I was also told, by a respected neurologist, that there may be a treatment, soon. I can hardly wait ! How about you ? lol
      I have spent my energy, limited as it is, in increasing my knowledge of the treatments for this. And I have worked on lowering my weight and blood pressure, as well. I am also changing my diet to be more in line with the Swank diet. Swank is one of the only certified medical people who has documented the improved health of his patients. He documented some patients health progress for over 30 years. So I have to believe he was onto something positive. I wish you and your wife the best. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X