and Stem Cell Institute of Panama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and Stem Cell Institute of Panama

Thank you all for your response to the TISCH M.S. Research Institute I posted.

Well I have good news from my research into stem cell treatment. I have been approved by Dr. Barnett at the Stem Cell Institute in Panama City, Panama. I have read a lot about Panama, their successful M.S. diet and now stem cell research.

The cost = $21,200 if I do wire transfer $20,750 discount.

Anyone have any other info on this treatment?
    Is this a scam?

Any insight would be helpful.
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Sounds interesting.

A neighbor of mine said there is a pay for clinic in Huntington Beach, Calif. her niece went to. Said, her niece was much better for about 5 years and is currently going downhill.

Anyone else hear of anyone that has done it?

Or, is this thread specific to Panama? fed

Comment

I don't have anything to offer except 'buyer beware'. If I was planning to be involved with a procedure that was operating out of the U.S., I would have to see some previously treated patients. I have heard of these patients and read some of their stories on-line. But for my personal comfort, I would have to have some contact with a successfully treated patient. Good luck

Comment

Food

I think they are on the right track with a specific diet.

Comment

Working...
        X