Hi, new @ computer, old W/MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, new @ computer, old W/MS

learning this computer stuff is about as hard as having the MS bug! I learned I had MS when I was 19 years old. My son was just 1 year old and I was newly divorced. It was a traumatic blow to me.

I had been a Peace Officer and I knew my career was ruined. there was no Shots or Pills on the market yet, It was 1976. I was put on the Betaseron list. My right arm was paralyzed and had ON. I have struggled thru the aches and pains over the years , tried everything as it hit the market, but my body just wouldn't tolerate the injections.

Then I found God and my system went back to normal. Still have God but I have an dramatic set back this past 2 years, getting SICK 2 or 3 times a year and not recovering fully each time. So I started back first on Aveonex last year, was in bed constantly for 2 months now I'm on copaxsone.

Not doing to well on that either so I'm eagerly awaiting BG12. Hopfully that will work. My husband works 400 miles away and only comes home about 1 or 2 times a month. I want and need to stay healthy since I'm alone here. Oh I have 2 dogs and a horse to keep me company, and good neighbors but don't want to ask for help, they are busy with the calving season.

I live out in the country, can drive, but don't want too. This year has really gotten me down. I use to have such a positive outlook all the years I've had this. I guess I just need to ask GOD for more help than I do. I am glad I found this site, maybe talking to others will help me reach out a little more. God bless ALL

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Hello and Welcome Thunderstruck!

I'm glad you've joined us as we're all in this together, you don't have to go through this alone. We're here to offer guidance, information, support and caring!

I live out in the country too and I love it! I don't drive anymore, I can't walk, but there's nothing like country air.
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
    X