One tiny step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gomer,

I agree with scooter about the social worker. I had an OT contact my PC about getting me a referral for a scooter, and I had also asked my PC about it. But within a couple of days of the social worker asking my PC to do the referral I had the appointment for the scooter made.

Dennis
    Dennis

The soul of a song will lift your spirits.

Comment

Gomer,

Just got a call from the mobility company that is handling me getting my scooter. The power lift will be installed on my truck and I will get the scooter this Friday (28th).

I sure could have used it yesterday though. Had surgery on my (r) index finger due to Paronychia yesterday and after it was done I could barely walk at all. It felt like I was walking on VERY slippery ice and am surprised I didn't fall.
      Dennis

Comment

Huge CONGRATS on getting a scooter & lift. slippery ICE... plenty around here. Last time I had a good fall (year before last) I broke five ribs and ended up in the hospital due my weak kidneys started shutting down from the broken ribs.

At least one vet is making progress.

Gomer

Comment

Gomer,

Where did you get the flag for your scooter. I have been looking for almost a week and haven't been able to find one that will work on my scooter.
          Dennis

Comment

Working...
          X