Feel like something is "moving" inside my leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel like something is "moving" inside my leg

Don't know if this is true "spasticity" but when I am at rest with both legs stretched out in front of me, my right leg feels like (pardon the crass description) the guts of my legs are all moving inside. Not particularly painful...almost like the sensation you get when novacaine is wearing off. Very weird. Anyone else have this? And I can no longer bend my toes on the right foot in a forward direction. I look at my feet try to point all toes and only the left foot works. It's like my right foot has no communication with me. I walk fine however.
    "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"....the beatles..

Yes I know what you mean.

The "guts"..sorry but that made me laugh.

With ME its more like inside very fine tremors..or slight shaking..along with tingling in my right leg and notice it when it lays over the left leg more.

I used to have a numb part on the bottom of my toes and now one toe permanent is laying next to my big toe. No one seems to care..so I don't.

It would probably be good to have a doctor do that reflex test they do when they run the sharp instrument along the bottom of your foot to see if your reflex is affected.

Good luck with all this.. and let us know how you're doing

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

sorry your leg guts are acting up. i get this feeling so now and then. my legs jump, restless legs. it drives me crazy sometimes. hope yours go away.

Comment

Working...
      X