It appears that your MSWorld session has not been initiated or has expired. To renew your session, please click here, then click 'Logout' on the right hand side and log back in again.

Go Back   MSWorld Forums > MSWorld Message Boards > The Wellness Room > The BookNook
Register FAQ Calendar Guidelines Mark Forums Read Login

The BookNook Read any good books lately? Share them here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Books about People with MS, by People with MS

Hi all,

I've read a few good books this past year written about MS by people who know MS. Some were recommended by this message board. I read Folded Notes and enjoyed the story of a young tennis player who changed her career (successfully) after being diagnosed.

I read Once in Every Generation which is about a music teacher whose star pupil is later diagnosed with MS

I read Blindsided and the second book, Strong at the Broken Places and found helpful and inspiring information in both of these.

And then I wrote my own story, Multiple Sclerosis, an Enigma. I self published it as a paperback and listed it on Kindle. More recently, I have added it as a Kindle title, with a free sample of the prologue and first chapter.

I would love to read here that some of you have taken advantage of the free sample.Will you do that?

Remember, you don't have to buy a Kindle to read a Kindle book ... you can easily download the Kindle reader software to your computer. It's easy, and on every Kindle book page.

Be well

Author, Multiple Sclerosis, an Enigma