Exercise Check-In for 4/13/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise Check-In for 4/13/17

Hi all~ Mamabug has been on vacation and asked if I would help out this week. I don't have any tips for you but maybe you can pitch in with some of yours

Five of you checked in this week.

Thanks for posting, in an easy-to-read place, whether you made your goal. That makes things easier for me.

GOALS REACHED:
    Four people made their goal.

GOALS MISSED:
    Only one missed their goal.

Reminder:
    Feel free to re-evaluate your goals. You can change them weekly, if you wish. Keep them reasonable for yourself. Sometimes, for us, that changes.

For new Exercisers:

Feel free to join us. You set your own goals. You can keep the same goals week-to-week, or modify them. You decide if you accomplished them. Check in once a week to let us know how you did last week, and to set goals for the following week.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Made all my goals again 100%,

I have struggled with major elbow and wrist pain but with the help of Tylenol I managed to do all of my weight lifting and arm exercises with weights. I'm glad most exercises are with my legs. Best wishes to all. Karen

Comment

I made my goal

Rode my bike 3 days

Mopped floors for two days.

Good job ShrinkKaren.

Thanks for filling in Seasha.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

LONG crazy week!I did make my goal - 6000 steps 5 out of 7.
        Th - 6009
        Fri - 6172
        Sat - 5333
        Sun - 5610
        Mon - 7064
        Tue - 6198
        Wed - 6377
        I also extended my 1/2 mile walk to a quick walk/not quite jog. Done on Monday.

I'm not sure how next week is going to go, I'm heading out for vacation on Monday. I'll try to keep my goals, but no promises.
        "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
        Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

Set my goals

Started with the morning workout, coupled with 2 mile walk....

Good Luck Everyone

Comment

I am just not bouncing back - did NOT meet goals again this week . I want to change them for a while.

New goal - 3000 steps / day for four days of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by msgijo View Post
              I want to change them for a while.
              Change is perfect. I love that you're taking care of you.
              "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
              Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

I'm home.

Thanks for filling in for me, Seasha.

I didn't set goals for last week or for this week while I was gone. I chose not to bring my pedometer along. Will set goals on Thursday for next week.

Some days, I was in the car a lot. I didn't attend any exercise classes or make any extra effort to walk. But, some days, I went shopping or to the park or to several church programs, so I might have made some of my walking goals if I had tracked them.

Welcome, AmyForever! Nice to have someone new in our group. I find that posting goals and results weekly helps me to exercise more than I would have otherwise, even during the weeks when I might not meet my goals. I think we're good encouragers for each other.
                ~ Faith
                MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
                X