mrscaregiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mrscaregiver

Hi Any one out there experiencing issues with ODSP and unfairness and inconsistent information (ie. amount of CPP-D limit of $900.00 or limit of shelter costs of $753.00 for a married couple)
    My situation is my husband with MS at 54 yrs. has to live in a LTC but even though we are not living together ODSP doesn't recognize "Involuntary Separation" and therefore combines our assets and income. I also just found out that even if he was to claim as a single disabled person his CPP-D is over the $900.00 monthly limit. Seriously these amount are way too low and need to be assessed.
    If any one has information to give me or a similar situation to chat about that would be great.

Thanks, mrscaregiver

HI Mrscaregiver, I have no experience in the maters that you have questioned here, but I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and praying that you get the answers that you need.

If it would help to talk to someone else in general terms about the struggles of life, especially with MS, I may be able to be a shoulder or a sympathetic ear. (hugs)

Best wishes!

Comment

Working...
    X