limbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limbo

Hey everybody. New here to the forum. Ms is suspected in my case an im feeling kinda stressed out. I was in the e.r. yesterday for severe spasticity, muscle spasms and extreme difficulty walking. I had an mri with and without contrast the. There are multiple very obvious lesions in the mri. These were not there in january when i had the last one. Why dont the radiologists report these? The report came back normal.

I have many symptoms and 3 distinct episodes:
    Spasticty, blurry visions, numbness tingling burning sensations, bladder problems, difficutly walking, leg weakness, face pain, dizzyness, extreme fatigue,slurred speech, and cognitive decline. I need help! Very frustrated over here

Hello ChuckT,

Originally posted by ChuckT View Post
    I had an mri with and without contrast the. There are multiple very obvious lesions in the mri. These were not there in january when i had the last one. Why dont the radiologists report these? The report came back normal.
    If the report indicates normal findings then how do you know there are lesions on the MRI?

Radiologists DO report abnormal findings on MRI reports.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

second opinion

Hi ChuckT,
      I have seen lots of radiology companies that will offer you second opinions on your radiology reports online. It's not unheard of for radiologists to miss things. If you think that the latest report has missed something maybe you should find a second opinion. You can find a place online that will take BOTH you old MRI and your new MRI and they will compare them. I hope this helps. I'm sure it was not a purposeful commission on the radiologists part. Good Luck to you!

Comment

Working...
      X