No announcement yet.

Research Suggests MS Patients May be Harsher than Healthier People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry I meant the post in the mental halth section. I understand not changing topics in a post. Anyway I'm just going through a new emotion an hour. But thanks for the kind words.

Comment

MS and family loss

Dear Sardi g,
      I've returned to read this thread a few times now, and I remember when I saw your post here about your father. I just didn't know what to say. My deepest sympathies for your loss.

I've had MS for over four decades, at first a mild case. I was able to hide it from my family. A bit more than 15 years ago, both my parents died in the same year, just as I was passing into Secondary Progressive MS and beginning to show disability. Looking back, I suspect my mother had MS also - and had hidden it from me. This realization explains some of the distance and pain that was in our relationship.

Sardi, you have been in my thoughts since I first read this part of your story. Please forgive the tardiness of my response. Again, my sympathies for your loss. Time, I hope, will comfort your grief and distress.

Blessings,
      Mermaid
      "Life is short, and we have but little time to gladden the hearts of those who travel with us; so let us be swift to love, and make haste to be kind."

-Henri Amiel

Comment

Working...
      X