VESKIMO COOLING SYSTEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VESKIMO COOLING SYSTEM

I asked the VA to order the mentioned cooling system for me instead of the one they provide. My Physical Therapist Doctor called the next saying she could not order that system since Veskimo was not a VA vendor. So she is ordering the VA vest for me.

Well, I'm not one to leave things be so, I e-mailed a contact I have with the VA. She promptly e-mailed me back saying she would get right on it. And she sure did. This all happened yesterday. Today I receive another e-mail from and as it turns out Veskimo is a VA vendor. In fact the Miami VA has ordered numerous Veskimo cooling systems for their MS patients. Now my PT doctor is in the process of ordering my system for me.

There in lays the problem with the VA. Instead of going the extra mile to help a Veteran out it's easier to just say no. Just goes to show, it's not what you know it's who you know.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

I'm glad you had that contact, and I am also gladthat you ended up being able to order it..thank you for your service
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I'm happy that it worked out for you and the person that lied to you should be held accountable. SMH

Comment

Working...
      X