You cannot make this up! Bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cannot make this up! Bad day

So as part of my pending SSDI claim I was sent for a consultative psychiatric exam because my primary doctor prescribed Zoloft and Xanax for me but I have never seen a psychiatrist.

The appointment went fine. I told the doctor about my anxiety and panic attacks. How I order groceries on line and the store delivers them. I have not been in a grocery store for at least 6 weeks. All totally true.

When I got home from the appointment my husband had just arrived home with the flu. I had no food in the house for him

So I took a Xanax and after it kicked in I went over to my grocery store which is about two miles away. I picked up a few things and got in line to check out.

As I'm paying I look behind me - guess who is there in my line? The psychiatrist who I just told I order my groceries on line to be delivered because of my anxiety.

You can't make this stuff up. Only would happen to me.
    Dx 06/07
    Copaxone

Of ALL people, omg! Not sure what else to say, but I'm sorry.

Hopefully, he noticed you only had a few items and you can offer an explanation.
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Oh man! That sounds like something that would happen to me. Like Kimba22 said hopefully he noticed you just had a few items and you weren't on a full blown grocery shopping trip.
      Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
      Babe Ruth

Comment

So sorry. Hopefully, he realized that exceptions have to be made sometimes.

Good luck.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
        X