Cannibis oil for muscle spasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannibis oil for muscle spasms

just wondering who has used medical cannabis oil to treat their muscle spasms? I am on baclofen and zanaflex and they dont really work all that well anymore. I am SPMS, been on baclofen for 15 years and zanaflex added for the the 14 years.
    Thank you,

Hi- After reading several studies on cannabis for spasticity, I decided to give it a try. I have PPMS, use a cane and walker, take Copaxone and Ampyra. I use the vapor pen with cannabis oil nightly. I use a high CBD oil and also an oil that has more THC. Both help me sleep as well. I find that my large muscles relax, as well as my mind, and overall I am pleased. I tried Baclofen but found I got too sleepy on it. So, the Cannabis is a good option for me. I live in California and my neurologist wrote a prescription for me.

Comment

MMJ for me

Yes, the oils help for spasms as do the tinctures they help for immediate relief for minor spasms and for the really bad ones it help to keep the spasms in tolerable confines until pills can take affect.

In Illinois, it has been available since November and my opiod use has been cut in half. Holistic and modern medicine at work.

Peace,
      Anna

Comment

Working...
      X