Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pittsburgh Area Neurologist Recommendations

Hi All,

I've been seeing the same neurologist for over 22 years, but his practice will be closing this year; so I am in need of a few suggestions. I'm looking for your assistance.

BTW, I am a woman 49 years old and was dx in 1994. Started Avonex September 1997, which I continue today. Despite a few mild flairs (2003 and 2009), my MRIs have been stable (yet lots of damage and black holes).

Although I still hate needles, I'm pleased with my Avonex therapy. Although I have had slow progression and still mostly "look so good," I began receiving SSDI in 2010 (mostly due to fatigue and cognitive issues).

Can anyone recommend a Pittsburgh area neurologist?

Thanks, in advance, for your help!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's learning to dance in the rain!

Hi dm0329~

You might want to check out this sticky thread http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...t-in-your-area! It will give you options in the link to put in your location and the provider type you need.

I know hearing recommendations from others is very helpful, but in the meantime, try out the link for Partners in MS Care through the NMSS.

So happy to hear that your progression has been slow!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X