Botox for headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Botox for headaches

Hi everyone reading a few posts on here and I have noticed a few people suffer headaches, I don't know if these are a symptom of MS or not, I was getting a lot of headaches (strong painful ) not migraine but never less pretty bad for months and months at a time, my neurologist had me record all headaches in a diary also the strength and time of day, after doing this for 3 months my Dr started me on botox injections all around my head and down my neck 3 ampoules in a session and what felt like about 30 injections under the skin and they sting, anyway after receiving my first dose 4 months ago and again second dose last month my headaches have all but gone now I just get what I feel is a normal headache rarely, i will be getting these every 3 months for the foreseeable future they have changed my life so if you suffer from a lot of headaches talk to your neurologist and see what can be done Craig

thank you for the info! It is sure to come in handy for those that suffer from repeated headaches.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
    X