Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need prayers

I am back in the hospital.

Went to my parents house and got admitted in their area. I do have some kind of heart problems and a urinary track infection. My hospital missed that.

Lots of tests forthcoming.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Oh no, sweet Katie! I am sending a prayer right now for you in hopes this stay won't be long, you get the help you need through testing and can get back home quickly enough and healthier!

I'm surprised and shocked they missed some very important conditions that needed addressing asap.

Love your avatar of KJ- he was indeed such a cutie

Take care and let us know how it's going.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

(((Of course, Katie)))
      I am sorry you can't get testing done on an out-patient basis, but apparently that is not the safest option . Glad you are near family now. Love and support are the best "drugs" hands down!

I re-read your original post to try to understand your current predicament, but with my little pea brain, I am having trouble understanding this: "Have had heart palps the last month. They are thinking the TY induced Anemia is rearing its ugly head..."

Does this mean it is something that has to run its course, and if so, is there something they can do to make you comfortable in the mean time? Then try a different treatment??

Hard to be comfortable in a stupid hospital, but I hope you stabilize and get out soon. Are there at least any stinky pet therapy dogs lurking around to cheer you?
      Tawanda

Comment

Sending healing vibes your way.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Prayers

Sending prayers, hope faith and love on swift wings from half a world away.
          Hoping you will feel better very soon and can soon be back at home with your family

With loving hugs and all good wishes

Min.

Comment

Glad you are with family

Katie,

I am sorry you are in the hospital again but glad your family is nearby. I am so sorry that the first hospital missed so much. Hoping they can figure everything out where you are.
            Diagnosed RRMS 4/7/15, symptoms for 8 months prior. Copaxone 4/27/15

Comment

Sending prayers your way for better days and getting home soon.

Comment

I will be praying for you and I hope your stay is short.
                God Bless Us All

Comment

You are so precious. I will pray, too. :🐶🍀

Comment

Prayers lifted!

Katie, I just prayed for you to have healing either through the doctors and medication or through divine intervention. Keep the faith!!

I wish there was something more that I could do for you right now. (hugs)

Comment

I willbe sending prayers to you. please know that everyone is pulling for you, and that we all love you.
                      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                      volunteer
                      MS World
                      hunterd@msworld.org
                      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Katie

A prayer for you..

Father God, I ask You hold Katie in the palm of your hand. May she know the love and healing power of you Lord. Please give Katie strength and courage to face the days to come.

Please guide the minds and hands of the doctors so they may be an instrument of Your healing.

May she grow in faith and spirit. Please bless Katie, give her comfort, wisdom, and assurance of Your power, grace, and love for her.

Thank you Father.
                        Amen
                        Echo
                        DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Absolutely!

I can give you lots and lots of those! Prepare for an onslaught… It may get you right out of that hospital bed and on your feet again!
                          Things will get better! It may seem dark now… But give yourself time :-)

much love to you!

Comment

Sending healing prayers to you Katie.
                            RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                            "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Katie,

May waves of love wash over you as the knowledge of our affection for you becomes real in your heart and soul. Please stop all other thinking for just a minute and meditate only on that thought, perhaps with your eyes closed, and allow it to happen, and it will. This is our blessing for you, Katie, just for you.

I believe you will get better and soon. I believe you will get stronger and will fight off every infection and affliction.

You are a very dear person who has touched our hearts as only you can. You are a joy and blessing to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X