No announcement yet.

For Those That Were Kind Enough to Read My Hospital Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am deeply saddened for your loss, it sounds like he had a great life. Im happy that you have a puppy to help ease the pain. I know a lady who gets a puppy when it becomes inevitable that her older dog will pass soon. This way she doesn't have to come home to no dog. Dogs aren't pets, theyre family members.

Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

[QUOTE] Darlin' you know me. Believe me when I say it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

I am a better person because of KJ. I was lucky to have that gentle soul for 15+ years. I got him right after my MS diagnosis. I can't think of a better companion to walk the MS Journey with. The pain is fleeting compared to the beautiful memories that remain."

Katie, your sentiments about love to Tawanda was just perfect, you truly are an endearing person, how KJ must have loved you! Bless his soul.

Katie, I deeply regret your loss of KJ. I wish he could have lived 15 more years but I bet all his days with you was pure joy for him.

May I ask your puppy's name? My dog is Buckwheat, he is half Jack Russell and half unknown terrier, what a dude, so much energy he vibrates!

Comment

Working...
      X