X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi April:

This:
    Originally posted by April62 View Post
    I think the Cymbalta was scripted because it was my safest med and it has done the job.
    and this:
    Originally posted by April62 View Post
    I still have ton's of breakthrough pain.
    don't go together.

If you're "still" having "tons of breakthrough pain," then it's not possible that Cymbalta has "done the job," or is doing the job, as a pain reliever.

You said you don't want pain, yet you admit to being in "tons" of breakthrough pain, and you're trying your best to ensure that you stay in pain because you don't want anything to change.

Could it be that your fear of change has caused you to deceive yourself about what's really going on?

Comment

Hi April. When I wrote the comment with the words 'Dr. Feelgood', I was trying to get you to understand what jreagan70 has posted ! There is a 'specialty' in pain management that, it appears, you are not using . I could be wrong. I can 'shoot from the hip', sometimes. I hope that you get control of the pain . Good luck

Comment

You wouldn't be here asking, if you thought everything was all right. I bet you're Dr Googling like mad.

Which Dr do you trust the most? Talk to him/ her.

Drs are not perfect. They make mistakes. And if they don't have the full picture then it's not even a mistake.

Mine was prescribing a drug that was contraindicated with another drug.

No one even thought about it until she went on holiday and her locum noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
          You wouldn't be here asking, if you thought everything was all right. I bet you're Dr Googling like mad.

Which Dr do you trust the most? Talk to him/ her.

Drs are not perfect. They make mistakes. And if they don't have the full picture then it's not even a mistake.

Mine was prescribing a drug that was contraindicated with another drug.

No one even thought about it until she went on holiday and her locum noticed.
          I have another follow up with my neuro later this month. The new one, I just don't want to fix what isn't broken. However I wasn't expecting my GP to make changes the day after I saw my new neuro either.. Doctor who can figure them out

Comment

Working...
          X