I am in the hospital again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou everyone.

My oldest dog is 15.5 years. My pup is 10 months.

I got out of the hospital last night with follow up testing this week.

The whole thing caused my Gastroparesis to flare. Trying to manage that as well.

Just wanted to thank you, let you know I am out and need to pick myself up.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Glad you are out

Katie,

Just seeing this but glad to see you are out. Keep control on your gastro issues and do everything you can to be kind to yourself.

My dog is 9 and I find myself thinking about her end lately. They are so much to us, I am so so sorry you are going through this.
      Diagnosed RRMS 4/7/15, symptoms for 8 months prior. Copaxone 4/27/15

Comment

Oh Katie I am so sorry you are in the hosp. again, I am praying for you and your dear dog.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
          Thankyou everyone.

My oldest dog is 15.5 years. My pup is 10 months.

I got out of the hospital last night with follow up testing this week.

The whole thing caused my Gastroparesis to flare. Trying to manage that as well.

Just wanted to thank you, let you know I am out and need to pick myself up.
          Oh sheesh. I just came into this thread cuz I found your dog thread and responded to it before I noticed this thread by you underneath it.

Sorry your gastroparesis flared...do you have any newer protocols to use for that that helped when it was last active? I hope that nonsense settles down now that you're out of the hospital. Perhaps NOT Being in the hospital should be your new protocol.

You should get the latest letter soon. It's a doozie, I'm afraid. You may need to charge me fees, like lawyers do for consults, lol. At least you'll be amused. Humor, best medicine, and all that.

Comment

Working...
          X