FINALLY I SLEPT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY I SLEPT!

Monday thru Wednesday I had my IVSM treatment. Along with it came very little sleep and no appetite. Then came Friday night. I had a few things I had to get done Friday and after they were done I had had it.

My body was screaming SLEEP!! So about 5:00pm I climbed in bed and the next thing I knew it was 7:15am Saturday morning.

Pennstater, you were right a lot of what I was feeling was lack of sleep. I feel much better today thanks to all the sleep I got.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

"FINALLY I SLEPT!" That's exactly how I feel when I get sleep. I also feel much better after I can get 8-9 hours of good sleep. Hope it continues!

Comment

That's good news. Sleep is way more important than most people believe and many MSers have sleep problems. I'm glad you have seen some improvement and hope and pray it continues. Please keep us informed of how you are doing.

Comment

Working...
      X