FISH KRILL OIL TECFIDERA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FISH KRILL OIL TECFIDERA

Ever since a kid I can only eat fish smothered in tarter sauce. I wondered about taking Krill Oil in 30mg capsules as a once a day substitute while taking Tecfidera but I found testing with everything except Tecfidera. Does anyone have experience with Krill Oil especially if you are on Tecfidera. Did you run it past your Dr?

I have been on Tecfidera for several years and I have been taking many other meds, as well ! I have not taken krill oil, so I won't say anything about that combination .
    I do suggest that you do talk to your doctor about this supplement and all other drugs and suppplements that you are taking or want to take. Most doctors have no training with homeopathic supplements, such as krill oil or vitamin C. But you would be stupid if you didn't speak about it with you doctor. You're paying him/her . Get your money's worth ! Good luck

Comment

WILL DO

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
      I have been on Tecfidera for several years and I have been taking many other meds, as well ! I have not taken krill oil, so I won't say anything about that combination .
      I do suggest that you do talk to your doctor about this supplement and all other drugs and suppplements that you are taking or want to take. Most doctors have no training with homeopathic supplements, such as krill oil or vitamin C. But you would be stupid if you didn't speak about it with you doctor. You're paying him/her . Get your money's worth ! Good luck
      I already started the ball rolling. I was hoping to find others with first hand knowledge. Thanks for responding.

PS: How did your reply come through the same day as my post? Anything and everything I type has to be reviewed by a moderator which delays my posts by a day.

Comment

Hello,
        I have been taking Krill Oil for past 3 months, but since I am freshly diagnosed with MS, just today I was prescribed Tecfidera.
        I asked dr. about it, and he did not see anything wrong with it.
        I buy Krill Oil by NOW lab since it also contains Astaxanthin that is an antioxidant and might protect cells from damage.

Comment

THOUGHT IT WAS OK

Originally posted by bosman View Post
          Hello,
          I have been taking Krill Oil for past 3 months, but since I am freshly diagnosed with MS, just today I was prescribed Tecfidera.
          I asked dr. about it, and he did not see anything wrong with it.
          I buy Krill Oil by NOW lab since it also contains Astaxanthin that is an antioxidant and might protect cells from damage.
          I figured it was OK but I haven't seen my Dr to run it past him yet. I accidently got one stuck in my throat that desolved before it finally went down and was that nasty! These better be good for us but I still hate fish.......

Comment

Working...
          X