HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!

I started taking Ritalin about 2 weeks ago and suddenly yesterday and today I have had severe stomach cramps and terrible nausea.

Does anyone else take Ritalin for fatigue and if you do have you had these problems? I had to stay home from work yesterday and may end up leaving for the day of this does not clear up soon.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm really in tough shape right now.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Hi Waydwnsouth1.

It doesn't matter if someone else has had this as a side effect of Ritalin, what matters is you are. Please call your prescribing Dr.

Information about Ritalin:
    https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/...s/a682188.html
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Thank you Snoopy. Since my Neurologist is with the VA I have no way of calling her. We communicate by e-mail. But I did call a pharmacist on my way home she said that can be a common side effect and to stop taking it and see what happens. So I guess I'll see what happens.

Btw I did send my Neurologist an e-mail about my problems.
      Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
      Babe Ruth

Comment

Working...
      X