Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kidney Problems

Hi Everyone,

I have a question, day the other day I experienced a sharp pain on my left side radiating down my left leg. As the day progressed I began to feel better after drinking water. Well then I notice a decrease in my bathroom usage. I drank water but no results, then eventually I frequent the restroom. I am calling my PCP on tomorrow. I used to drank cranberry juice daily but stopped. I am wondering if this is another episode of MS problems. I know I may have waited a little long but the pain had subsided and I began to feel better but now it seems to have decreased again. Have anyone experienced this.
    "Make It Happen"

Hi Blessedbyond06,

Your Kidneys are not on your side. The Kidneys are about mid back not quite to the spine (between the side and spine), if that helps. I am not aware of Kidney pain radiating down the legs.

It would probably be a good idea to see your PCP to evaluate what you are experiencing. Hope all goes well.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Kidney pain alone usually does not radiate down the legs. A kidney stone lodged in the urether can cause sharp pain in the flank, in lower abdomen in groin and on the inside of the thighs.

Herniated disc in the lumbar spine or other disorders with sciatica can cause pain in the lower back, buttock and back of the thigh.

You can check here for various causes of back pain, including referred pain from the abdominal organs.
      hubpages.com/health/Back-Pain-Muscles-Nerves-or

Comment

Thanks So Much

@Snoopy and @walkingalone thanks for your help I appreciate it greatly. I feel better now I actually drank almost a gallon of water and felt better Now I am just making a million trips to the restroom lol.
        "Make It Happen"

Comment

Very happy to hear you are feeling better

I have been using 20 ounce water bottles for many years and drink through out the day. By the end of the day I have drank between 80 - 100 ounces of water.

Now I am just making a million trips to the restroom
          Yep! That's the downside
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
          X