LDN Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDN Conference

Is anyone going to the LDN conference in Orlando?
    Laughing is good exercise.....it's like jogging on the inside.

Hi WWarrior,

I am hopeful of attending and may be able but have not confirmed going, as of today.

Are you planning on going?

Don't know if you saw this... I'll quote a part of the article titled,

Low Dose Naltrexone for Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
    A Retrospective Chart Review of Safety and Tolerability

Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology • Volume 35, Number 5, October 2015

"The medical records of 215 MS patients, aged 18 to 65 years, seen in the MS clinic for a 7-year period (January 01, 2005 to May 31, 2012) and prescribed 3.5 mg LDN, orally, once daily, served as the study group. The LDN was provided by a licensed compounding pharmacy and cost the patients between US $30 to $50 monthly."

"Regarding their quality of life and the perception of LDN's effects on MS, 130 patients (60%) stated that LDN stabilized or improved their disease and 75% of the patients reported improved or stabilized quality of life."

Hang in there! Wishing you the best!

Comment

I don't get on often enough, sorry for the delay.
      Yes, I am going to the conference in Orlando. It's about a three hour drive from home.
      I have been on LDN since May, 2014. I am in R/R and have had MS for 27 years. I have been on all the other MS drugs. There are no side effects with LDN. I had side effects from all the others, and had 3-5 days of solumedrol 4-5 times a year.
      Since I have been on LDN, I only had one exacerbation. Not as bad as any of the others in the past, and I recovered much faster. I feel much better, and look better too.
      Laughing is good exercise.....it's like jogging on the inside.

Comment

Hey WWarrior - when you get back, be sure to let us know what you've learned! A lot of people here could benefit from what you have to share. I'm glad you're doing so well on ldn

I wonder (for myself and others) if ldn can benefit for those who are more on the progressive spectrum?
        P.S. I love your signature - it made me laugh!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X