New problem or just a dream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New problem or just a dream?

I have been extremely busy for the last few months. I have had flare ups that last a few days and then go away.

Christmas Eve was a huge day. All of my family come to my house so there is lots of cooking and cleaning and "host" duties. Plus, I had not wrapped any of the gifts for my 3 kids.

After the party I was resting in my chair when I was overcome by the sensation of being shocked from between my shoulder blades out to my limbs. I have had this feeling before but this was more intense. I would also have intense tingling in my head and my ears would fill-up. It would last for 30 seconds or so and then subside. I would try to open my eyes and focus but could only do it for a short amount of time. This happened repeatedly. It was very painful and very scary.

My husband thought I had fallen asleep. So did I and it was a dream or did it really happen?

Do I ask my Neuro?
    ~Piper - DX'd 2/2010 - Mama, Wife, Working gal

I've never had that symptom before, but, my guess is that it really happened. Because our brain controls everything, it just seems to me that all kinds of unusual symptoms can be associated with our neurological disease.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
    X