Happy holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy holidays!

I'm a Christmas person myself. I just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate you all throughout the year. Sometimes just reading, someone is always here when I need to talk.

So thanks a lot. Let's keep up the good work!
    You can't stop washing your feet just because you're afraid you'll fall in the shower.

I want to tell you a lovely Christmas story

Happy Holidays!

Yesterday while grocery shopping, a beautiful young lady about age 15-17, accompanied with her father, approached me.
    The young lady asked me if I was looking forward to Christmas. Of course, I responded with a yes, with my fingers crossed
    behind my back. It hadn't been a good day. I was feeling miserable and Christmas didn't matter to me.

While her father was searching through his coat pocket he handed her a card. The young lady was reaching for my hand all the while smiling from ear to ear. She had given me a $25.00 gift card. Together they wished me a Very Merry Christmas.

I didn't know what to say except thank you and I pray that you will have many blessings in the coming year.
    If I had only asked for their names. I was so impressed.

When we returned home from shopping I mentioned to my daughter I will give a gift also. Mom you already did. You sent all
    your donations.

This was different, I felt their kindness touch my heart, remembering there are many people in this world who do care.

I still have tears of gratitude every time I think about such wonderful people and the moment of sharing. I swear she looked
    like an angel.

Have a blessed Holiday and blow out a birthday candle for Jesus. It's Christmas!!

Take Care & God Bless

Comment

Great story Liberty.

I have a complicated relationship with Christmas I love the holiday itself with time with friends and family the joy on the kids faces the beauty of the living room all decorated etc. I hate the lead up though. I used to work retail so Christmas was very stressful then I installed and repaired gas logs which also kept me running at full tilt in December. So while I was working I was always too wiped out for pre-Christmas Christmasing. Now with MS I am too wiped out without the work. Either way the preseason prep has always been my least favorite time of year but I guess that has always made the holiday itself even better.

Happy Holidays to everyone!
      Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

thanks hun merry xmas to you as well

im just wondering who approves our messges wouldnt be eaiser to let tthem just go thru lol sorry just wondering

Comment

Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate)! Hoping 2016 is good for everyone!!!

Comment

Hope everyone enjoyed Hannakuh, Christmas, or whatever else may be celebrated and a Happy New Year to all!

After all the holiday prep and a long, but Merry Day yesterday, I am ready to hibernate until January 2nd. Although way to warm hear in Phiily for hibernation, unless the AC is on!

Cheers.
            Kathy
            DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
              X