Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online work

good afternoon everyone!...
    i have a question..does anybody know a reliable website so you can find and work online?..
    thanks in advanced for your answers!!..
    blessings!!...

Here are some ideas, you can find them at Wahm.com/forums

I used to use the Day Care Operators forum to post on when I had my own Licensed Day Care Home.

But, I'm not sure if this site meets what you're looking for. There are scams here, like there are on many other sites. What it might help you with is getting ideas for creating your own business out of your home. If you browse through some of the sub-forums in the Work-At-Home Professions section and the Sales Companies section.

Just be careful; like I said, there are scams here just like every other website. But, there are also stay-at-home people who are succeeding.
    Last edited by Kimba22; 12-22-2015, 02:35 AM.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

online work

​thank you Mamabug!!..
      Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
      Here are some ideas, you can find them at Wahm.com/forums

I used to use the Day Care Operators forum to post on when I had my own Licensed Day Care Home.

But, I'm not sure if this site meets what you're looking for. There are scams here, like there are on many other sites. What it might help you with is getting ideas for creating your own business out of your home. If you browse through some of the sub-forums in the Work-At-Home Professions section and the Sales Companies section.

Just be careful; like I said, there are scams here just like every other website. But, there are also stay-at-home people who are succeeding.
      Last edited by Kimba22; 12-22-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

You're welcome. Hope it can spark some ideas for you.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

No doubt there are legitimate work from home online businesses.
          But. They know they are generally dealing with people who are essentially powerless. Single mothers, the disabled etc. There are certain companies that make you buy a start up kit, or like my employer, you can work from home if you can pass our Occupational Health & Safety check.

You can't. And any problems, you have to pay to fix.

Comment

I use It is a freelance site no guaranteed income but you can post what your skills are and apply for jobs that match. You set your own rates. You get a certain number of free applications a month then you have to pay if you want to send out more but some times someone will come to you.

It is not a great option but better than a lot of the "work at home" websites and if you have a rare skill I have seen people bill 75+ an hour and get it.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
            Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

well kind of makes my post useless then moderator.

the site i use for freelance is upwork dot com
              Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

I tried doing Spanish/English translation through telecommuting. It's work I find enjoyable but the pay is abysmal if they pay you at all. It's also very hard to get started finding regular clients on the other side of the world.

Mama bug, I will look into those sites you mentioned. You never know when you might find something great. Thank you.

Comment

I do all my work from online maybe this site will help you out

Originally posted by palmtree View Post
                  I tried doing Spanish/English translation through telecommuting. It's work I find enjoyable but the pay is abysmal if they pay you at all. It's also very hard to get started finding regular clients on the other side of the world.

Mama bug, I will look into those sites you mentioned. You never know when you might find something great. Thank you.

go here
                  **URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

hope that helps
                  ive been working at home for the past 15 years and have one adult job with one customer service job. hope this helps some
                  Last edited by hunterd; 05-27-2016, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I know this topic is a bit old, but if you have the empathy and enough cognition, you may want to check out Apple at Home Advisor. You can check out the position at Apple's website.

They supply all the equipment and training, but you need a fast internet connection and lots of patience. You don't even need to know anything about Apple devices as they do a lot of paid training and it is all done online from home.
                    Echo
                    DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

If you own a MLM or other company, then building a lead generation company may be a good idea. A lead generation company allows you to create custom landing pages or web pages for the purpose of attracting new leads for your company. You can also post articles on article directories, link your company's website to your blog, and create press releases. These are just some of the ways by which you can generate leads for your business online.

Comment

Working...
                      X