I FELT SO GOOD TODAY....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I FELT SO GOOD TODAY....

We all know those days when you feel so good you feel like you can conquer the world. Well I had that day today. So I did something I haven't been able to do in a long time. I cleaned my patios and took care of my plants.

Though we had a slight cold snap I dressed and outside I went. As usual one thing led to another then to another and by the time I finished my legs felt like I was walking with iron beams. But man does patios look good and I felt a great sense of accomplishment.

So I am paying a price and tomorrow may yet me worse but for the day it was worth it to me. I don't know when I will have another day like this so I am going to revel in its glory. Carpe Diem!!
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Good for you! I'm glad that you got out and got things accomplished. I hope that you get to enjoy your patio tomorrow without any complications.

Comment

That is great! My DH doesn't really get that I need to make the most of days like that. He tries ti get me t take it easy, and when I pay the price for a good day, he says "see? I told you to slow down!" but i think the good day is worth it.

Comment

PattiNHC

My DW is the same way. Just as I was getting started yesterday she came out and said "You don't need to be doing that. Come inside and rest or you'll be sorry." I know she means well but it didn't stop me. She doesn't say "I told you so" though when I pay a price. I think down inside she understands.
        Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
        Babe Ruth

Comment

HOORAY FOR YOU! I love it when I get one of those days, if I only do a very menial task that does not require a lot of dexterity and in overwhelming supply of energy, the accomplishment makes me feel like I am on cloud nine!
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank heavens for those accomplishments. Good for you!
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Well, after all you've been through..EnJOY!!
              Hope it lasts awhile..
              Could it be the Roids?
              Whatever..it..is.. glad to see you active again!

Hugs, Jan
              I believe in miracles~!
              2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
              Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
              X