NEVER SAY NEVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEVER SAY NEVER!

I know in the past I said I would never take IVSM again. My little sister said she would never take chemotherapy.

You NEVER SAY NEVER because you know what the circumstances may be. In my situation I am a great deal of difficulty walking. In my little sister's case she had twin grandsons on the way. So circumstances have changed.

In my situation I knew what the drawbacks were but I wanted to at least try to be able to walk better. It my little sister's case it's obvious she wants to be around to see her grandsons grow up.

I think at one time or another we have all said we weren't ever going to do something or do something again. But circumstances do change in our lives where we have to reconsider things.

I know we all say NEVER and I know I'll say it again and I know I will eat my words again.

So my little sister is taking chemo and moving close to being in remission. I'm taking IVSM and the jury is still out on that. As for day one I didn't have any problems except a slight headache.

So NEVER SAY NEVER because you just NEVER KNOW!
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Words of Wisdom.
    God Bless Us All

Comment

That is so true!

Comment

Originally posted by Waydwnsouth1 View Post
        So NEVER SAY NEVER because you just NEVER KNOW!
        So true! There have been more times than I can count when I later had to eat crow after spouting off "I'd never...."
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

I wish you

Both the both the best. I hope you are still doing well.
          Tl-Tr3
          DX'07 MS- on Tysabri-

Comment

Working...
          X