Being tested for MS and scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being tested for MS and scared

Hey guys... getting nervous..I have an Echo Cardio gram tomorrow and an MRI on Friday for possible MS. I have fibromyalgia, and osteoarthritis in my hips, feet, knees and hands. Been tested for Lupus, and RA its not that. I have had Meningitis in 05 and Mono in 08 and my joints swell every day to the point I can barely walk by the end of the day, and my pain is off the charts daily. I already take Lodine and Lyrica. I have blood pressure issues, but its under control now. I have Migraines, and have medication for that. I have depth perception problems, and am hard of hearing. getting lighting like shocks down my spine if i turn my neck to fast or bend it to far, my jaw hurts all the time. I recently found out my aunt has MS. DO you think I have MS? I'm scared. I had surgery on my foot in 2013 for plantar facitis, and surgery on my bladder this year for incontinence, and i have IBS and my balance is awful, i fall and trip over thin air and stairs are my nemesis, I have trouble with heat and cold, i really just dont go outside, i have my AC on in mid Novemeber because i can't take it. any one here any opinions or advice?

Support for you...

Hi, what a lot to deal with. Only your Dr/Neuro is going to be able to answer the question about whether or not you have MS, that will be part of your test results. This sounds like an incredibly worrying time for you and my heart goes out to you, . Take time to do some positive and nurturing things for yourself, albeit the worry is high for you right now. Warmth and peace .

Comment

We certainly cannot diagnose MS here.

The symptoms that could be MS are the problems with balance and gait and the sensation of shocks own your spine. Maybe your bladder condition, too.

I don't think all of your conditions can be attributable to MS but, since some of them can, the doctors probably want to rule it out. For your sake I hope you don't have MS.

Comment

Working...
      X